Camp Crustacean Cove
What is it?
Camp Crustacean Cove is a 3-day, 3-night junior camp hosted at our church property.
When is it?
Monday, July 5th from 8:00am (registration 7:30-8:15) to about 8:30pm Wednesday, July 7th.
Who can come?
Any child who is rising 3rd grade to rising 6th grade.
How much does it cost?
$60 per child
(if that is what holds you back from bringing your child camp, please contact Pastor Andy)
Where do I drop my kids off and pick them up?
Drop Off will be at "The Docks" (School entrance of the church building)
Pickup will be at "Aquatic Command" (the Youth Center)
What do they need to bring?
- Bedding (sleeping bag, pillow, etc.)
- Clothing (3 days worth of play clothes, evening service clothes, a bathing suit, shoes, socks, etc.)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, towel, washcloth, etc.)
- Bible and pen
- Some money for the craft and snack shops
- Any necessary medications
How can I sign my child up?
Use the form below!
Or if you would like to fill this out in paper, click here for a PDF version of the signup form.